Re: Glitch-free texlive-collection-basic.sh and other uses of setup v.2.510.2.2

On 8/23/2012 5:00 PM, Ken Brown wrote:
On 8/23/2012 10:29 AM, Fergus wrote:
On today's update of texlive-collection-basic I got the exit message
Package: texlive-collection-basic
     texlive-collection-basic.sh exit code 148

Please send /var/log/setup.log.full so I can see what the errors were. If it's too big, you can send it off list or just post it somewhere for me to download. And please attach your cygcheck output also.

Fergus,

I'm not sure why you didn't respond to my request for information, but I just remembered our correspondence from last March, in which it turned out that the postinstall script failure resulted from fontconfig problems:

Is this still the issue (in which case it has nothing to do with TeX Live), or is it a different problem?

Ken