vt.edu corrupt local copy - perl_manpages v 15.14 2-3

I have checked the FAQ and other cygwin mailing list instructions as to the correct or proper list to report this, so please redirect if I am posting to the wrong list.

While running cygwin setup.exe to update from the vt.edu mirror the update fails and the following message is received

Package file perl_manpages has a corrupt local copy, please remove and retry.

I switch to another mirror and have loaded the perl-manpages v 15.14 2-3 with no problem

Likewise, file perl_manpages v 15.10 1-5 at the vt.edu mirror downloads with no problem.

Charlie Millar