Re: cygwin dlls address issue (cygconv-2.dll), unable to rebaseall

Wow... double dose of TOFU

On 26/11/2012 3:37 PM, Massi wrote:
I have the very same problem, not at startup, but when compiling a few
packages.
Killing all the windows aplications and processes would help with some packages,
but not all. Which makes cygwin completely useless.

What does the output of `rebase -is' show? Any conflicts (marked with '*')? Mine uses the address range 0x5fe50000..0x6fff7000, with cygiconv-2.dll residing at 0x67200000. Which made me notice that...