Is there a source of moderately random data with good speed in Cygwin?

Greetings, All!

I was writing some test scripts, and hit an... issue.
At one stage, I was need to pipe some bytes through application and watch it's
reaction. But with /dev/urandom the stream speed is only about 40Mb/sec.
Using /dev/zero, however, makes it 3 orders of magnitude faster (~35Gb/s), but
for technical reasons, using monotonous sequence is highly undesirable.
Is there any more performant source of non-monotonous byte sequences available
to Cygwin? I would be pretty happy even with sequential bytes, I think. Only
two reservations are good performance (something around 100 Mb/sec or more would
suffice) and a degree of randomness.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...