Where do the DBUS* programs put their crash logs?

I have a rather convoluted way of starting Emacs, running Windows 7 Pro, 64-bit:

[JJR:~] $ cat .startxwinrc
/usr/bin/emacs --daemon

This sets up Emacs to run in client/server mode.  I use "emacsclient"
to bring up the editor window.

Then every time I create a new xterm, my .bashrc does this:

if [ -n "$DISPLAY" ] && [ -z "$DBUS_SESSION_BUS_ADDRESS" ] ; then
    eval `dbus-launch --sh-syntax --exit-with-session`
fi

There are times when I either close the X session, or close the last
xterm, where it appears the one of the dbus-* utilities crashes (as
well as reporting a warning about \ vs. / path symbols, even though I
have CYGWIN=nodosfilewarning).  I get a console window with what
appears to be some kind of error report.  But it goes away quickly
enough that I have not been able to capture the contents.  I was
hoping it would be logged somewhere, but I don't see anything in
/var/log

How should I go about trying to debug this?

Thanks - Jim

--
Jim Reisert AD1C, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.us