Re: TR: Is the lastest release of Cygwin officialy supported on Windows server 2012

On 3/26/2013 12:35 PM, Maxime LAMBERT wrote:
Hello,
I would like to know if the lastest release of Cygwin is supported on
Windows server 2012. I use Cygwin in a professional context and I must
have an official answer about it before to try.

I'll quote the main page of the Cygwin web site:

The Cygwin DLL currently works with all recent, commercially released x86 32 bit and 64 bit versions of Windows, with the exception of Windows CE and Windows NT4.

Hope that helps,
--
Larry