RE: X11 library package

> Dear Sonya -- Many cygwin packages are split into what
> you need to *run* programs with the package, and what
> you need in order to *build* programs to use the
> package. That is, there can be TWO packages in the cygwin
> sense of package. The one(s) you need for building
> conventionally have names that end in -devel. My guess
> is that you need to install some of the -devel packages
> related to X11.
>
> Regards -- Eliot Moss

Thank you Eliot,
In order to not miss any chance, I install everything related to the X11
in cygwin setup. I'm just waiting the installation to complete.

What do you think about the MPI complaints that the compiler produces?
Is it also related to the incomplete cygwin installation or something else ?

Regards,