ASLR breaks cygwin

Microsoft has a utility called EMET which allows ASLR to be forced on
for each and every process(AlwaysOn) . Unfortunately, this breaks
cygwin. I just made a fresh installation of cygwin64(regular version has
the same problem) and got this at the end:

Package: base-cygwin
    000-cygwin-post-install.sh exit code 254
Package: coreutils
    coreutils.sh exit code 254
Package: bash
    bash.sh exit code 254
Package: base-files
    base-files-profile.sh exit code 254
    base-files-mketc.sh exit code 254
Package: libsasl2_3
    libsasl2_3.sh exit code 254
Package: man
    man.sh exit code 254

Opening the cygwin terminal results in:

Failed to fork child process: Resource temporarily unavailable.
DLL rebasing may be required. See 'rebaseall --help'.

All of this is on Windows 8 64-bit but I remember it also being an issue
with Windows 7. I have not tested 32-bit versions of Windows.