This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: subversion authentication broken in version 1.8, works with 1.7.10
- From: Mikko Rapeli <mikko dot rapeli at iki dot fi>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 10:41:02 +0300
- Subject: Re: subversion authentication broken in version 1.8, works with 1.7.10
- References: <20130702150143 dot GP14578 at lakka dot kapsi dot fi>
(Sorry, not subscribed so replying to my own message instead)
Yes, the problem is likely within svn itself, or the new serf http/s thingy.
Discussion on #svn mentioned issues::
These should be fixed in upcoming svn 1.8.1 and serf version 1.3.0.
There does not seem to be debug options in svn to get https details of the
But 1.7.10 works so I'll stick to that.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple