This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Bug with Cygwin's 'quilt' is actually in 'patch'
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 14:33:26 +0200
- Subject: Re: Bug with Cygwin's 'quilt' is actually in 'patch'
- References: <51D39491 dot 9040501 at email dot com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 3 05:03, Peter B. wrote:
> On Jun 20 09:46, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> > I'll build a new patch 2.7.1 for 32 bit today. I hope that fixes it
> > for 32 bit as well.
> The new 2.7.1 (32bit) brakes CRLF handling for me completely. The old
> 2.6.1 works properly. 2.7.1 with text files converted from CRLF to LF
> works properly as well.
> Can you take a look at the download link below? It includes an example
> file (with CRLF), the corresponding patch (LF) and the two binaries
> (patch v2.6.1 and v2.7.1).
Please provide a direct link which doesn't require to enable scripting
in a web browser to download.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple