This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: clang++ broken by recent GCC update
- From: jojelino <jojelino at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Sat, 06 Jul 2013 00:29:42 +0900
- Subject: Re: clang++ broken by recent GCC update
- Newsgroups: gmane.os.cygwin
- References: <CAKw7uViT4P23=i1tV0qp8C6biy+sr59-=YAHrUkD2AnKsZU=HQ at mail dot gmail dot com>
On 2013-07-04 PM 9:47, VÃclav Zeman wrote:> Hi.
> The C++ part of Clang package (I have not tested the C part) is broken
> after update of GCC to 4.7.3. It cannot find standard C++ headers:
Clang does use hard-coded include path for using gcc header files.
Please build your own or you can file bug report to clang.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple