This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: no output from GNUTLS package
- From: Csaba Raduly <rcsaba at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2013 09:17:09 +0200
- Subject: Re: no output from GNUTLS package
- References: <CAHYyVz65gMe+uniirXCw-9fTQqYpArvQx518Ony6UR9J96tUYg at mail dot gmail dot com>
On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 4:27 PM, Vasiliy wrote:
> I could not get any output from 'gnutls' Cygwin64 package. Could
> somebody invoke it as follows:
> gnutls-cli - GnuTLS client
Try running it under the debugger:
gdb --args gnutls-cli - GnuTLS client
and at the gdb prompt, type: run
If any silent errors are happening, gdb is likely to show them.
> Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
GCS a+ e++ d- C++ ULS$ L+$ !E- W++ P+++$ w++$ tv+ b++ DI D++ 5++
The Tao of math: The numbers you can count are not the real numbers.
Life is complex, with real and imaginary parts.
"Ok, it boots. Which means it must be bug-free and perfect. " -- Linus Torvalds
"People disagree with me. I just ignore them." -- Linus Torvalds
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple