This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run2-0.4.2-1
- From: Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:18:42 +0200
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: run2-0.4.2-1
- References: <announce dot 20130616230022 dot 5974668029A at frontend2 dot nyi dot mail dot srv dot osa> <CAMK_jUW_HVBG76OaO6xyH8PQBb=WXkwE21xufRpmYGvxo=PMGA at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMK_jUXk2z3Xp9=245miuZ_SGwrw5EwhF+ZqjgnsM1RZvb8Hcg at mail dot gmail dot com> <CAMK_jUUQYvG3D_tUpT3hiVXRc8Ba3a9MO1=RHE2KOTHJToLPTw at mail dot gmail dot com> <20130717115512 dot GA21347 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <20130717125944 dot GC21347 at calimero dot vinschen dot de> <51E6BE01 dot 3090102 at cwilson dot fastmail dot fm>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Jul 17 11:53, Charles Wilson wrote:
> On 7/17/2013 8:59 AM, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >On Jul 17 13:55, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> >>On Jul 16 11:52, K Stahl wrote:
> >>>Sorry, my first message got lost in the mailer.
> >>>Basically, I updated today and noticed that checkX segfaults (see attachment).
> >>>I've tried both the latest and previous versions, and they both fail now.
> >>>Any help would be appreciated.
> >>Confirmed, cause unknown yet. This requires some debugging.
> Try the test release of run2-0.4.2-2.
checkX works fine. No idea how to test run2, though. Me no xml.
Corinna Vinschen Please, send mails regarding Cygwin to
Cygwin Maintainer cygwin AT cygwin DOT com
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple