This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: 64-bit setup: not a valid win32 application
- From: Ryan Johnson <ryan dot johnson at cs dot utoronto dot ca>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 23 Jul 2013 15:48:21 -0400
- Subject: Re: 64-bit setup: not a valid win32 application
- References: <51EED53B dot 3050909 at cs dot utoronto dot ca> <20130722192734 dot GA449 at ednor dot casa dot cgf dot cx>
On 07/22/2013 03:27 PM, Christopher Faylor wrote:
On Tue, Jul 23, 2013 at 03:10:51PM -0400, Ryan Johnson wrote:
I tried to install 64-bit cygwin today, but I keep encountering the
error message "setup-x86_64.exe is not a valid Win32 application."
Sorry about that. This problem is fixed.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple