This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: check default utilities validity (by md5 test or other method)
- From: marco atzeri <marco dot atzeri at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2013 19:59:45 +0200
- Subject: Re: check default utilities validity (by md5 test or other method)
- References: <CAF1a8EBLFs4Hbq0WNs1sBW3eY8UrPPwfiTDmKwvSF7LMWV08_Q at mail dot gmail dot com>
Il 7/31/2013 7:57 PM, tipot ozen ha scritto:
On 2013-07-31 11:44,yaakov wrote:
On 2013-07-31 11:08, tipot ozen wrote:
Recently, i have encountered the need to check the validity of the
default utilities that installed with cygwin (like grep, find ,etc.)
and i am wondering if is there a way to obtain and compare md5
checksum for all of these utilities.
setup*.exe verifies packages' md5sums against a gpg-signed listing
(setup.ini) before installing.
Thanks for your replay. Where could i find setup.ini file?
I didn't find it in the program folders tree nor in the setup exe itself.
look in the temporary download folder
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple