Re: second exec channel cannot access windows share (open-ssh)

On 10/7/2013 4:04 AM, gaillard wrote:
Thanks. Yes there are passwords on shares.

What confuses me is that it works on the first invocation of exec channel.
Is there any reason why it works then ?

There are some corner cases where this might work for an individual user
(i.e. the one that's running the service for instance).  But those have
limitations as well.  My guess is you're seeing one of those corner cases.

--
Larry