Re: [x86_64] x86_64-w64-mingw32 compiler issue with wxWidgets

On 10/19/2013 23:14, Frédéric Bron wrote:
>> Maybe your cross compiler did not have knownfolders.h?
>
> Mine also has that include file.
>
>> It looks like a bug in wxwidgets, don't define INITGUID if you can't
>> handle the multiple defines.
>
> Can you give more details of what you mean, in particular with "handle
> the multiple defines". WxWidgets maintainer (and my-self) do not
> understand what you say.

INITGUID is a special macro that when defined, will cause GUID
definitions to be emitted rather than an extern symbol.

This means a symbol is defined for each GUID for every header you
included, definitely not what you want unless you are doing something
like libuuid.a.