RE: Seeking a suggestion for unattended mass install procedure

> I have an install script for Cygwin. It's not offline

Thanks for the suggestion.  My Systems team need to install from scratch
on bare boxes, from only an image DVD (which contained all the requisites of
the future machine, including CYGWIN's setup and the downloaded directory,
as I previously described).

>From the replies I've got so far, I beginning to think it's close to impossible
without having to list (all) the packages...

Anton Lavrentiev
Contractor NIH/NLM/NCBI