Please don't send personal email to maintainers

I frequently find email in the spam trap on cygwin.com addressed to
Corinna personally.  I've also recently had email sent to me personally
despite my from address.

Please don't do this.

Please use the mailing list for all Cygwin communications unless
specifically instructed otherwise.

Note that this rule does not apply to cygwin package maintainers.  If
they feel the need to contact me personally, I trust their discretion.