unable to run any cygwin commands: error while loading shared libraries: C

Hello,

I have a problem similar to one described in "error while loading
shared libraries: ?: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory" thread, though in my case I can't run any cygwin commands
(i.e. I can't even open cygwin's bash).

I am aware that in that thread the problem was solved due to
anti-software, however; in my company we all use the same anti-virus
and I'm the only one having this issue with cygwin. I uploaded
cygcheck.out and cygcheck.err files together with stackdumfiles (it
couldn't execute id and cygrunsrv), in case they might be helpful
(couldn't send them attached due to 552 spam score):
http://speedy.sh/QR2QZ/files.zip

Cygwin worked normally for me in the past. I believe that something
might have messed up when I was installing some other software on my
machine, but I have no idea what it might have been. I tried to delete
cygwin and manually clear all references to it in the register, but
still, after installing, it doesn't work.

Also the interesting thing is that cygcheck reports 3 cygwin1.dll,
although there is only one on my machine.

I'm looking forward to any solution anyone can provide. I must admit
that I ran out of options.

Thanks in advance,
Mateusz Malinowski