Re: setup.exe different packages

BGINFO4X wrote:
On my humble opinion, If I check ONLY bash with GUI, and I use the
command-line "setup-x86.exe -g -o --no-desktop --no-shortcuts
--no-startmenu --local-install %CYGWINALOCALPACKAGES% --quiet-mode
--root %CYGWINADMINDIR% --packages bash" both results should be the
same.

No. You told the GUI not to install the base, but only to install bash. You didn't say the same thing when you installed it from the command line. Perhaps if you said to remove category all first, like you did from the GUI. I don't know. I haven't tried it, and can't at the moment.

Chris J. Breisch