Re: Clearing the buffer after quitting LESS, MAN, VIM etc.

Christopher Faylor <cgf-use-the-mailinglist-please <at> cygwin.com> writes:

> You are not an acknowledged expert in sleep, issues, or me, so your
> opinions are irrelevant.  I don't know why you felt compelled to comment
> on this minor point but your recommendations, understanding of humor, or
> likes are really off-topic for the Cygwin mailing list.

It's nothing important to talk about I think :)

But could I ask you, if you have some spare time (I know that it's stupid
:) I haven't got any spare time too), could you take a look on preserving
the whole scrollback buffer, no matters how big it is, please? As I have
described in my previous post. When I open and exit e.g. the LESS, the
visible buffer is preserved, but when I scroll up, there is nothing. I have
scrollback buffer set to the 9999 lines (as it is maximum in the ConEmu).

Thank you very much for your exemplary support!

--
 Dawid Ferenczy
 http://ferenczy.cz