Re: Newbie Cygdrive questions

That is good to know about that utility Cygpath.   Maybe I will try it.

What I was doing was going thru some scripts ... changing the paths ... clean in up stuff ... over the years I ended up with a lot of commented out sections of code ... and testing them.

And this is a different approach that I never would have thought of.

/l/<whatever>

or

/nfs/<whatever>

Thanks.