Re: Does shared memory support work on cyg64?

Marco Atzeri wrote:
the base path/root for the two installations is different
(it wasn't supposed to be, in mine   It seems to be
a config script problem... everything else was running off
of C:\bin, but the config script installed cygrunsrv to
run from the C:\cygwin64\bin path instead of C:\bin.

I.e. it didn't use the same path as it was running from.

(they are the same dir, as I mentioned, C:\bin points to
C:\cygwin64\bin for 64-bit executables (and to C:\cygwin\bin
for 32-bit))...

Thanks for your help -- it helped me see what the problem was.