cgwin_internal(): difference b/w CW_CYGWIN_PID_TO_WINPID and CW_GETPINFO_FULL for taking only dwProcessId ?

Hi,

I need to kill a process in a way that CYGWIN's own kill utility does
with an option -f, and for that, given CYGWIN's PID, I need to figure
out native Windows PID of the victim.

kill does basically the following (I simplified):

p = (external_pinfo *) cygwin_internal (CW_GETPINFO_FULL, pid);
DWORD dwpid = p->dwProcessId;

while there's a CW_CYGWIN_PID_TO_WINPID enum for cygwin_internal,
which supposedly returns a Windows PID right away.

Is there any difference between the two in finding out the PID?

Thanks,

Anton Lavrentiev
Contractor NIH/NLM/NCBI