Re: Fatal error from Cygwin emacs-w32 every day or so

Ken Brown wrote:

> I've rebuilt emacs-24.3 with the gnutls fix.  David and Achim (and
> anyone else who's been experiencing these crashes), please try the
> following binary and let me know if it solves the problem:
>
>    http://sanibeltranquility.com/cygwin/emacs-w32.exe.xz

I had been experience pretty frequent emacs-w32 crashes (every few
days). Your test binary has resolved the problem for me. I have not had
a crash since last Friday except for a repeatable crash from refining a
difference with ediff, which I believe is unrelated.

Thanks for providing the binary for testing.

"The Street finds its own uses for technology."
                -- William Gibson