Re: squid 64-bit is Aborting sporadically

Hi,

On 2014-05-20 10:28+1000, Shaddy Baddah wrote:
<snip/>

I haven't really taken careful note of every crash, bit it seems that
most of the aborts happen after my laptop comes out of a sleep.

It's not a big problem. The crashes aren't too frequent. But thought it
might help to have it reported in case it offers clues to more serious
issues.

I forgot to add (although implied) that aborts do happen outside of
just waking from sleep. This just happened to me.

Also very important, I took to running within gdb for a number of weeks,
and never encountered an abort. That suggests to me that it is some
sort of timing/race condition issue.

--
Regards,
Shaddy