ezmlm problems with yahoo/AT&T senders

I've tried reporting this several different ways, apparently into a
black hole, so I'll try it here on the front list.

I preiodically get messages from ezmlm to the effect

	cygwin#cygwin.com mailing list.

	Messages to you from the cygwin mailing list seem to
	message I received.

The referenced attached message is from the Yahoo/AT&T mailer and
the key thing is an error message + URL, which apparently ezmlm never
passes to anyone responsible:

	Permanent Failure:
	554 REPLY: 554_5.7.9_Message_not_accepted_for_policy_reasons.
	See_http://postmaster.yahoo.com/errors/postmaster-28.html

Checking the supplied URL reveals that the cygwin list does not comply
with the sender verification magic that Yahoo wants to see when an email
comes from a  Yahoo/AT&T address and is to be distributed to an AT&T/Yahoo
adress.

I have a bellsouth.net address which now falls under Yahoo/AT&T
(and I'm sure there are many others on the list in a similar situation).
This means that *any* message *to* the cygwin list *from* an AT&T/Yahoo
address will not be delivered to me (or any other AT&T/Yahoo user)
and will be kicked back, putting us all on ezmlm's naughty list.

This is not something I can fix -- it has to be addressed at the mailing
list level as noted in the error URL.

I apologize for putting this here, but hopefully someone wil now see it.

Ted Nolan