Reminder: Don't send html email and don't try to send private messages

I just got back from a couple days of vacation and had to clean out the
spam traps.  As is usual these days, the majority of the email there was
not spam but was just was html-formatted.  Anyone who showed up in the
spam trap already got a message telling them not to do that but I
thought I would send a reminder here too so that it shows up in the
archives:

sourceware.org/cygwin.com/gcc.gnu.org don't accept html-formatted email
even if it includes a plain text component.

https://sourceware.org/lists.html#html-mail

There wasn't any attempt to email Corinna or Larry directly this time
but I'll add the usual caveat against doing that here too.  Private
email is not going to work regardless of whether you html formatting or
not.  If either of those two notables wanted to communicate privately
they will give you their private email addresses (if you're a maintainer
you know how to get in touch privately if needed).

https://cygwin.com/problems.html

Please don't attempt to argue about the utility of html-formatted email
since, other than me, the sysadmins for the site don't read this list
and changing the policy would require every sysadmin to agree.