Re: Why does df fail to stat CIFS shares?

On Aug 27 09:23, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> > > I've just set up for a build and ran into this (with the snapshot sources
> > > from 2014-08-19 since these were the ones I had at hand):
>
> Sorted.  I just did a native build from the 2014-08-25 snapshot (which is
> also the installed version).

It's easier to do this from CVS.  It also allows to create diffs
most easily.  Did you build outside the source dir, as required?

> Now what, is it enough to put the cygwin1.dll
> and df into the same directory, set up the path to include it and run df?
> Just tried that and getting a Cygwin Base Heap mismatch...

Just copy your original cygwin1.dll somewhere else and replace
cygwin1.dll in /bin with your new_cygwin1.dll.  This is assuming
you're using a test machine exclusively.  Make sure the DLL is
executable.

Corinna

Red Hat