Re: Screen Documenation

Andrew and Achim,

Thanks for the quick turnaround. I just downloaded the new release
(4.2.1-3) and the man pages and info docs are there.

By the way, the update also fixed a problem I was having (which was
why I wanted to RTFM): In the previous release (on x86, at least), the
info and window list output ("C-a i" and "C-a w" respectively) would
appear at the bottom of my mintty window, rather than in the title
bar. With 4.2.1-3, they have returned to the title bar, as desired.

Thanks again.

-David