Re: SSH session failing with latest cygwin/openssh version 1.7.32(0.274/5/3)

Greetings, Prakash Babu!

> SSH Server: I have installed cygwin 1.7.32 and configure sshd on my
> windows host.
> SSH Client  : I use jsch-0.1.51.jar (latest) as my ssh client

> When I try to establish an ssh session I get the following failure message.
> Exception Algorithm negotiation fail

> The following is my ssh client and server logs with debug option enabled.
> Has the OpenSSH server version shipped with cygwin changed recently ?
Yes. Not recently, but yes. It was updated.
Some weaker ciphers and algorithms are now disabled by default.

> Can someone suggest a workaround to get passed this issue ?

Use more recent SSH client. Or manually enable ciphers your client supports,
but be aware that you're lowering the security of your system.

--
WBR,

Sorry for my terrible english...