RE: RFC: 1.7.33 problem with user's home directory

> current scenario.  Besides, it is nice to have the Cygwin HOME
> directory isolated to the Cygwin installation for a portable install
> that can be used on a USB thumb drive.

I hadn't even thought about thumb drive/portable use since I hadn't used mine for a while.  I, too, will have to work around any change to the current home directory location in order to continue use.  For the moment at least we can always fall back onto specifying these things in the passwd file, although I already like the new AD system and hope I don't have to abandon it.

Dave