Re: Cloned VM

On 01/08/2015 03:38 PM, Ed Wright wrote:
What changes do I need to make to a Cloned W2K12 VM system for SSH to work
correctly? The original system has cygwin installed and worked. I cloned and
deployed it. What changes do I need to make to cygwin to get it to work
correctly for SSH?

We would need details of what's not working to make useful suggestions.
See the link below for guidelines on providing this information.

Larry