Problems with cURL and Kerberos

Hi!

I'm trying to use cURL within cygwin to load a website that requires
kerberos-authentication. I have read multiple guides I have found, and
I'm trying the following:

- Create the file /etc/krb5.conf and set the default_realm
- Run 'kinit' to request a kerberos ticket
- Run 'klist' to verify that a kerberos ticket has been aquired
- Run 'curl --negotiate -u: -L -b cookies.txt -c cookies.txt
https://<websiteurl>

This actually appears to send a header with a token of some sort, but
it does not seem to be accepted by the server. Running the exact same
command with the pure windows version of cURL does work, so it appear
to be related to the cygwin curl/kerberos tools.

Does anyone now what could be the issue? I have installed cygwin cURL
7.39.0_1, with krb5-workstation 1.12.2-1, libkrb5_26, 1.5.3-1.

Regards,

Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik