Federal Reserve insider warns of 70% stock market crash (shocking footage)

Dear Concerned American,

I develop systems that detect imminent threats to our national security from terrorists, rival nations, and internal weaknesses lurking inside our economy.

I'm stepping forward today because my team and I have uncovered a series of alarming signals that point to a fast-approaching, 70% stock market crash.

And we have begun to prepare for an unstoppable $100 trillion American meltdown that will be unleashed in its aftermath.

Unfortunately, our government has already enacted measures for this coming catastrophe as well. They call it "The Day After Plan."

Because our leaders have kept you in the dark about this dangerous situation, I'm going to release all of the evidence my team has gathered.

This way you can see it for yourself.

(Warning: This footage is shocking) - http://tinyurl.com/the-project-prophecy-VIDEO

I'm not asking you to believe me now. I realize what I'm talking about is very serious.

Which is why I strongly suggest you take a few moments to view this evidence.

And then ask yourself, "what if I'm right?"

Click here to see everything: http://tinyurl.com/the-project-prophecy-VIDEO

Stay Safe,

Jim Rickards
Financial Threat and Asymmetric Warfare Advisor

Remove yourself from ProjectProphet - http://bit.ly/15jhyNT