Re: Questions about creating a package or not

Thanks for your answers.

Do I need to compile it with 64 bits tools to distribute it with cygwin64 ?
Or can I compile the 32 bits version and distribute both ports
(cygwin32 and cygwin64)?

"In this king of package compiling 64 bits has no sense".

Thanks a lot.