unable to remap to same address as parent

My apologies, I'm sure everyone's sick of rebase questions, but I haven't been able to resolve my problem, so here goes.

I keep getting this same 'unable to remap' error and 'rebaseall' does not fix the problem.

Specifics:
On running 'youtube-dl', I get this output:
4 [main] python2.7 2464 child_info_fork::abort: unable to remap zlib.dll to same address as parent (0x920000) - try running rebaseall

I then close down Cygwin, stop all Cygwin processes, open dash, and run 'rebaseall -v'.

It appears to have rebased zlib.dll from this line:
'/usr/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/zlib.dll: new base = 34dd0000, new size = 10000'

However, when opening Cygwin and re-running youtube-dl, I get the exact same 'unable to remap' error as above.

I have followed the advice here https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.using.bloda and uninstalled software on that list that I had installed (avast, spybot). I've rebooted and done all of the above again. I've removed and reinstalled Cygwin's python using the setup utility. I've tried deleting /etc/rebase.db.i386 so rebaseall would rebuild the database again. I made a list of all the dll's and so's in a file and tried 'rebaseall -T <dlllist>'.

I also consistently get 'skipped because nonexistent' warnings even after deleting /etc/rebase.db.i386, though I thought that would have taken care of that.

The postinstall rebase scripts appear to run whenever I run the setup utility, though I don't know where their output is logged to check.

I'm still running XP, hopefully that's not the issue.

Am I missing something?  What else can I try?

Thanks-
Peter