Re: mintty startup message: /sbin/nologin: No such file or directory

Corinna Vinschen wrote:

As for /sbin/nologin itself, I'm not sure why I did that without
providing an /sbin/nologin executable.  This is very clearly an oversight
on my part.
In theory it should be part of the util-linux package, but it isn't for
some reason.  Yaakov, any idea why?  Is it a problem to add it?
---
	This works on a linux machine:

uuencode /bin/nologin </bin/nologin
begin 664 /bin/nologin
M(R$O8FEN+V)A<V@*96-H;R!4:&ES(&%C8V]U;G0@:7,@8W5R<F5N=&QY(&YO
5="!A=F%I;&%B;&4N"F5X:70@,0H*
`
end
---
(FYI: cat /bin/nologin:
#!/bin/sh
echo This account is currently not available.
exit 1

---
A binary version is listed as being in util-linux-2.23.2, FWIW.