Re: Rebase, Peflags, and cygserver

On 4/6/2015 1:02 AM, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
On Fri, Mar 27, 2015 at 2:28 PM, Achim Gratz wrote:

 From the announcement of _autorebase:

To perform a full rebase, execute "rebase-trigger fullrebase".  Then
shut down Cygwin and simply run setup.exe.  The rebase will be
performed even when the installation did not get modified in any way.

This did not solve my particular problems.

 From a "Cygwin Terminal" (MINTTY), after shutting down the X.org
server, I ran the:

     rebase-trigger fullrebase

command.  Then I ran setup-x86, nothing to update, but let it rebase
anyway.  Then I restarted my X.org server, and an xterm, then finally
Cygwin Emacs (emacs-X11).  I still can not get rid of this fork error:

       0 [main] emacs-X11 10520 child_info_fork::abort:
C:\Cygwin\bin\cyggs-9.dll: Loaded to different address:
parent(0x1E60000) != child(0x1BC0000)

Did you make sure that all Cygwin processes were stopped before letting _autorebase do its thing? And did you try rebooting first?

Ken