Re: built gnuplot does not run on the cygwin 2.0.0

On 5/4/2015 10:00 AM, tmacchant wrote:
I have been successful to build and run the cvs branch gnuplot using the
Cygwin.
However, after upgrading to the Cygwin 2.0.0, the built executable does not
run.

The results are the same both 32 bit and 64 bit.

I am running cygwin on the windows 7 64 bit.
The cygwin upgrade date is 2015-05-04.

Any suggestions?

Tatsuro

Hi Tatsuro,
can you share the configuration for the build ?

Regards
Marco