Re: cygwin-2 process handling

Ken Brown said:

> Takashi Yano wrote:
>>

>> I have made a patch attached to resolve this problem. Please have
>> a look.
>>

> Thanks! That fixes it for me. Michael (OP), are you able to build cygwin1.dll and test it?
>

> Ken

Unfortunately, I don't have the ability to build a new cygwin.dll on my work laptop.  I'll

have to rely upon your testing, but since you were able to replicate my symptoms and the
problem can be traced to a specific change and a documented behavior, I'm feeling pretty
confident in the patch.

Thanks for your effort on this.

MICHAEL MAUGER // FSF Member // GNU Emacs sql-mode maintainer // GNU Linux, GNU Emacs, OwnCloud