Re: BUILD_ISO.bat

On 5/24/2015 12:01 AM, Justin Scott wrote:
Couldn't compute FAST_CWD pointer.

Dear Justin,
your is probably the shortest version I ever see of the same problem report. The most ineffective I should also say.

So I will repeat the usual disclaimer:

The package you are using (what ever it is, I have no clue)
 is likely using a cygwin utility called rsync.

It seems whoever provide it is bundling and old version of the
cygwin kernel. Our answer is always : update to the last version,
this problem was solved around one year ago...

Solution for you : contact who distribute it and report the problem,
we can do nothing for you.

Additional suggestion:
before writing on a mailing list it is worth to look for previous message with the same problem.

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=FAST_CWD

Regards
Marco