Re: way to automatically turn Exp on in setup?

On 5/31/2015 10:07 PM, Chris Jones wrote:
I almost always want to install the bleeding edge Cygwin programs, and I
can't figure out how to make a Windows (7, currently) shortcut to do
this without having to specify it every time.  I've looked at setup
--help and can't see a way to specify a way to turn on the "Exp" option
automatically.  Am I missing something, or is there another easy way to
install/update programs without using setup?  If not, count this as a
request to add such a feature.

Not a good idea.
What we put in test is for validating specific issue that
could not work.

Additionally, as example, in this moment test versions of
GraphicsMagick and ImageMagick for next Perl are available

But the test version of Perl is somewhere else:
https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-apps/2015-05/msg00042.html

Regards
Marco