Re: From Microsoft: Windows 10 Console and Cygwin

Hi Rich,

On Jun  2 16:37, Rich Eizenhoefer wrote:
> Can you provide more detail on changing isatty function to support
> Cygwin PTY's? I need to be able to support the request in our backlog.

As I outlined in https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin/2015-05/msg00029.html,
I'm wondering if the MSVCRT guys would really like to support this,
but if they are willing to consider that, I have a POC implementation
of a MSVCRT isatty replacement implementation I once created for a
customer.  I attached it to this mail.  It's entirely self-written,
free for any usage, no strings attached.  Feel free to use it as you
see fit.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat