Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST RELEASE: Cygwin 2.1.0-0.4

I spoke too soon.  This *is* a result of the alternate stack handling.
When the exception occurs while running on the alternate stack, the OS
exception handler checks if the stack pointer is valid, and since it's
not in the stackarea as stored in the TEB, it treats the stack as
corrupted.  That's why it stops calling the SEHs.

In the meantime I found a workaround for this problem with only a very
marginal performance hit.  I applied it to the repo and I'm just in the
process of creatsing new snapshots.  If the snapshots work for you I
create another test release.

They work for me. I guess I can go ahead and file that emacs bug report. Thanks.

Ken