Re: Shares with strange ACL settings

On Aug 17 12:42, Achim Gratz wrote:
> Achim Gratz <Stromeko <at> NexGo.DE> writes:
> > Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin <at> cygwin.com> writes:
> > > Uhm... one last question?  What's the output of `lscpu'?
> >
> > Not available on Cygwin and I don't have access to a Linux box with that
> > processor.  I can ask, but it'll take some time.
>
> No Linux on bare metal with Bulldozer/Piledriver, only an older K10
> MagnyCours / Opteron 6174:
>
> Architecture:          x86_64
> CPU op-mode(s):        32-bit, 64-bit
> Byte Order:            Little Endian
> CPU(s):                24
> On-line CPU(s) list:   0-23
> Thread(s) per core:    1
> Core(s) per socket:    12
> Socket(s):             2
> NUMA node(s):          4
> Vendor ID:             AuthenticAMD
> CPU family:            16
> Model:                 9
> Stepping:              1
> CPU MHz:               2200.091
> BogoMIPS:              4400.10
> Virtualization:        AMD-V
> L1d cache:             64K
> L1i cache:             64K
> L2 cache:              512K
> L3 cache:              5118K
> NUMA node0 CPU(s):     0,2,4,6,8,10
> NUMA node1 CPU(s):     12,14,16,18,20,22
> NUMA node2 CPU(s):     1,3,5,7,9,11
> NUMA node3 CPU(s):     13,15,17,19,21,23
>
> I don't have access to that system, so unfortunately I can't run your program.

No worries and thank you.  I just don't quite understand the stuff
returned by 8000001e and what I see above.  Do I understand this
correctly that a single CPU has 2 NUMA nodes?  Does that mean a single
HW socket consists of two independent 6 core CPUs?

Well, anyway, I just got remote access to a 2 socket systems with
Opteron 6386SE CPUs. It's installing rhel7 right now so I might get
another clue from there.

Thanks,
Corinna

Red Hat