Re: Pop up GUI remotely via SSH

If I create the service with the command /ssh-host-config/ (and then set up
user and privileges) I can start remotely from SSH a program without the
possibility to see its GUI.

If I modify the /sshd/ service by Windows Services logging on as "Local
System account" with "Allow service to interact with desktop" option
enabled, I get an error: "The CYGWIN sshd service on Local Computer started
and then stopped. Some services stop automatically if they are not in use by
other services or programs".

Moreover, it doesn't start even if I create the service with the command
/cygrunsrv -I sshd --interactive -d "CYGWIN sshd" -p
"C:\APPS\CYGWIN\bin\cygrunsrv.exe" -a -D -e "CYGWIN=ntsec tty" -y tcpip/.

I am not aware of Xserver, how can I check this?
Thanks