Fw: initial cygwin installation

I would like a brief answer to the questions I posed several days ago, please. I am a newbie to Cygwin and need to understand exactly how to install this application.
> What allocation unit size should I specify when formatting?
"Standard 4k or 8k if you don't expect to create tons of small files should work."
surely cygwin *does* create lots of small files on install? is NTFS with 4k okay, or should I make it less?

====> is it okay to specify an NTFS filesystem with 4k allocation unit size, given that I believe Cygwin creates numerous small files? what allocation unit size should I specify?
Is it okay to click 'next' on the screen at; http://cpm86.com/sdcard-new-1.jpg
this would choose 'default' packages
on the top right hand side, from "keep / curr / exp" I should choose "curr" ?
thanks for your advice