[ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: fzf v0.10.9

No sooner do I get one package complete does another upstream release
appear...

fzf 0.10.9 has been uploaded and should be coming soon to a mirror near
you.  This update includes the following packages:

-   fzf
-   fzf-bash
-   fzf-bash-completion
-   fzf-zsh
-   fzf-zsh-completion
-   fzf-fish
-   fzf-vim

This is an update to the latest upstream release; the upstream changelog
for this release is copied below:

- Extended-search mode is now enabled by default
    - `--extended-exact` is deprecated and instead we have `--exact` for
      orthogonally controlling "exactness" of search
- Fixed not to display non-printable characters
- Added `double-click` for `--bind` option
- More robust handling of SIGWINCH

Additionally, this release moves the core fzf package from "Shells" to
"Utils", and the fzf-vim package from "Shells" to "Editors", as both
seem more appropriate categorizations.

Enjoy!

Adam